Effective start date: 1 January 2021
Welcome to JJ Ryan Consulting Pty Ltd’s (“JJR”) website (“Site”): https://jjryan.com.au/. We hope you find the content and information contained herein informative and useful.
This Site is operated by JJR. From time to time, our related entities and affiliates may also assist with the operation of our Site.
- “Site” or “Our Site” includes all webpages either whole or in part, design, code, all written content, text, images, movies, sound files, graphics, logos, photographs and any other content published.
- The Site is purely for information purposes and guidance on the services offered by JJR. The information contained on our Site is not intended to be professional advice nor could it or should it be construed or subsisted as professional advice. We do not provide professional advice on our Site. Should you require professional advice, then please consult with one of JJR’s registered professionals who can provide additional information to your query upon quotation.
- JJR has made every reasonable effort to ensure that the information and content on our Site is accurate upon publication, however, errors can occur. Should an error be identified, it will be rectified. Additionally, it should be noted that information and content contained on our Site is provided “as is” and we make no guarantee, warranty or representation as to the accuracy, reliability, completeness or fitness for any purpose.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, in no event shall we be liable for any direct and indirect loss, incidental, consequential, other damage or expense – irrespective of the manner in which it occurs – which may be suffered due to your use or a third party’s use of our Site. To the extent permitted by law, all warranties (express or implied) are disclaimed.
- By using and accessing our Site, your use of the Site and these Terms are governed by the law of Victoria, Australia and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts exercising jurisdiction in Victoria. This includes but does not limit and regulations applicable to intellectual property rights, copyright and moral rights.
- JJR strives to ensure that the content contained within our Site is technically sound. However, JJR does not warrant and makes no representation that the content or any downloads or other material on this Site will be free from viruses, other harmful components, data-processing errors, technical glitches, operational problems, errors, bugs or other harmful elements. You agree to remain solely responsible for the security and protection of your information processing systems when using the Site.
- From time to time, the Site may contain links to third party websites, servers, operators. JJR reiterates that once a user leaves our Site, we have no control. JJR will not be held liable in relation to any links to other servers, operators or websites. JJR strongly recommends that before reviewing a Site out of JJR’s parameters that you review the relevant website’s terms and conditions of use before proceeding.
- Please be aware that content contained on our Site – which includes any concepts, ideas, methods, procedures, processes, know-how, publications, models, products, programs, software, technology, techniques, templates, designs, photographs, art work, graphics, logos and information on or described on the Site – may be copyrighted, proprietary or subject to intellectual property or other rights.
- Any unauthorised use of our Site or the information contained on our Site may violate copyright, trademark and other laws or applicable intellectual property or licensing rights. No materials, content or information on our Site may be used, reproduced, transmitted or exploited in any form or by any means without the express written permission of JJR.
- Use of the JJR name or logo requires express written prior permission. Unauthorised use of any JJR name, logo, product, program or other registered marks is prohibited to the fullest extent of the law.
Last update: 18 February 2021