JJ Ryan Consulting’s quality, environment and safety management systems ensure effective risk management, consistently high quality services are provided while protecting the environment and the safety of our employees, customers and the community.
Over the last 12 months, our team have been working tirelessly to formalise and improve our quality, environment and safety processes. This week our management systems have been formally certified by Global Compliance Certification against the following International and Australians standards:
- ISO 9001:2015 (Quality Management System);
- ISO 14001:2015 (Environmental Management System);
- AS/NZS 4801:2001 (Occupational Health & Safety Management System); and
- OHSAS 18001:2007 (Occupational Health & Safety Management System).
What is certification?
Certification is the formal process used to identify that a process conforms to a specific set of standards using independent (third-party) auditors.
Why we became certified!
We made the effort to become certified to clearly demonstrate our commitment to quality, environment, and safety within our organisation. It also represents our dedication to continuously improving our management systems.
What does being certified to ISO or Australian Standards mean for our customers?
Working with a certified organisation provides peace of mind, transparency, trust and the best results.
Having a certified quality, environment and safety management system provides reassurance to our clients that not only will their minimum expectations will be satisfied but they have engaged a business that is committed to the highest standards of quality, environment and safety by:
- Applying a risk and performance based approach to business processes;
- Monitoring and measuring outputs to identify and eliminate areas of waste or duplication;
- Documenting processes to ensure continuity of service and maintenance of organisational knowledge;
- Regularly reviewing its processes to ensure relevance and efficiency;
- Engagement of employees and management in improving business practices;
- Ensuring staff are appropriate trained and developed; and
- Striving for best practice and using this as a benchmark to improve.
I would again like to thank our team for their fantastic efforts and also to our customers who have allowed us to implement these systems!